Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What am i thinking

It is 11.55pm right now.
& i'm still here.
Still awake,far from sleepy.
my sleeping time have turned haywire.
waking at wee hours & ended up sleeping at the noon.
something worth mentioning,
I FINALLY know how to do A,B&S.
wtf,satisfied anottttttttttttt<;
ANYWAY,
I AM SO GOING ROTT(;
shut up if you don't know what is ROTT;P
It's officially 12am now.
Off now.
not sleeping,cause i don't feel like to.
& i got the best dream yesterday ever.
i hope it'll come true,but kid who.
It won't.
Bye.

I dreaded the thought of it.
Whenever i close my eyes,
images of it started to appear,
without fail,
trying to hard to get use,
but i just can't.
trying so hard to forget,
true enough,
you're playing another game of hide&seek again.
It just can't stop but flow out yet,again.

No comments:

Post a Comment