Am loving the current.
everything,just everything around me.
without your presence,i still feel secure.
i still feel alright.
I thought things will start to change to the worst,
but it didn't.
Unbelievable but true.
This time round,i'm so going prove you wrong.
(;
I won't be blogging sooon.
till like lets say,next week?
new blog in progress.
won't be leaking out my new blog link.
i need privacy,somewhere to keep my feelings,memories,
from this cruel world.
It might sound funny,
but i need a place to vent my anger,share my happiness.
A place to keep my secret.
I don't trust anyone now,i learnt my lesson.
Really sorry,but till i forget those bad memories.
It's killing me,really.
I know my title looks weird,
but yeahhhhhh.
I really have my lesson learn,
stay away from the complicated.
P/s: To that someone,i'm willing to do so if you just let me see your sincerity.
I'm willing to sacrifice for you,if i see your effort.
Because i fear to be disappointed by you all over again.
When out of the sudden,someone whom means so much to be,
broke my heart that hard,that badly.
Let's work hard together and go back to where we're once/
Pp/s: Don't say i didn't.
I did,just that you didn't sense it.
Why for fake it off?
I don't understand,what really is your real intention?
I really don't understand.
It really take 2 hands to clap,
really.
Still,deep in my heart.
I wish to have someone lending ear to hear my problem,
a shoulder that need not be strong for me to lie when i cry.
Someone who'll be there for me,need not be 24/7.
Someone who can appreciate me,
Someone who i can take out my mask when I talk to.
Someone who should _ _ _care oh-so-much about their _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
What is friendship?
What is love?
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment